I filled my days with a lot of things I love this week.
Here are some favorites:
It was BEAUTIFUL on Saturday or Sunday, I can’t remember.... but we went for a family walk and Sigge squealed with delight as his siblings ran ahead of him and made him laugh. There are MANY times when their love is WAYYYY too much, but for the times when it’s just right there’s nothing sweeter.
Ashley and I took these 3 four year olds sledding and it was SOOOO fast. The hill was basically ice, and Olle and LT set a new record at the hill😳
Here are some favorites:
It was BEAUTIFUL on Saturday or Sunday, I can’t remember.... but we went for a family walk and Sigge squealed with delight as his siblings ran ahead of him and made him laugh. There are MANY times when their love is WAYYYY too much, but for the times when it’s just right there’s nothing sweeter.
Ashley and I took these 3 four year olds sledding and it was SOOOO fast. The hill was basically ice, and Olle and LT set a new record at the hill😳
Sweet Olle LOOOOVES when the heat is on. This is where you’ll find him as soon as he hears the furnace kick on. Curled up in a little ball. My FAVORITE thing lately is hearing him and Lucy call to the other: “The heaters on!! Come on!” And they snuggle under a blanket together.
This sweet sweet moment at bedtime. Holding a sleeping Sigge is my very favorite way to end the night. His calm heavy body completely content.... I will for sure miss these moments so I am soaking them in.
Ever put coconut cream in your coffee?? It makes the most delicious, rich creamy drink. Wayyyy better than a latte at the coffee shop.
Speaking of coffee shops: visiting dad at Starbucks, after dropping off Olle at 4K. How sweet??? Until Sigge spit up on Sten... :) he also waved goodbye for the first time which was equally sweet and sad that he’s old enough to do that!!
We’ve lived our best life this week, settling back into routine and finding a lot of time to read books and enjoy long dinners at the table. I feel so very thankful for my family.
xo. edc.







Comments
Post a Comment