I am lovingly dubbing this week: treadmill week as I did ALL of my runs inside on the treadmill. Sten was traveling and the one day it would have worked to go outside it was 35 mph winds so that really wasn’t happening.
I’m weird. I don’t mind the treadmill. Would I rather be in San Diego running along the water per the pictures Sten lovingly sent me this week: yes!
But living in Wisconsin, with 3 kids has given me an appreciation for the ways I still can get a solid run in. And a grateful heart that the YMCA provides 2 hours of childcare.
Runs this week//
Sunday: biked 7miles
Monday: boot camp/ 5 miles 8:04 pace
Tuesday: 6.2 miles 8:13 pace
Wednesday: 4 miles 7:24 pace
Thursday: body pump
Friday: 13.1 miles first 6 miles at 7:50, increasing speed each mile ending mile 13 at 6:30 for an avg pace of 7:24
Saturday: 4 miles at a 7:47 pace.
Total for the week: hit my goal of 30 miles! 32.3 to be exact. Hoping to hit 30 again this week.
Favorite run: my half marathon on Friday. I went into it thankful for the time I got to devote to me and ran hard enjoying some speed on those last few miles.
What I listened to: The Orphans Tale. Finished my first book of 2020! 19 more to go! I loved this book. Historical Fiction is one of my favorite genres. Just started Talking To Strangers. Liking it so far.
Happy running. xo. edc.
I’m weird. I don’t mind the treadmill. Would I rather be in San Diego running along the water per the pictures Sten lovingly sent me this week: yes!
But living in Wisconsin, with 3 kids has given me an appreciation for the ways I still can get a solid run in. And a grateful heart that the YMCA provides 2 hours of childcare.
Runs this week//
Sunday: biked 7miles
Monday: boot camp/ 5 miles 8:04 pace
Tuesday: 6.2 miles 8:13 pace
Wednesday: 4 miles 7:24 pace
Thursday: body pump
Friday: 13.1 miles first 6 miles at 7:50, increasing speed each mile ending mile 13 at 6:30 for an avg pace of 7:24
Saturday: 4 miles at a 7:47 pace.
Total for the week: hit my goal of 30 miles! 32.3 to be exact. Hoping to hit 30 again this week.
Favorite run: my half marathon on Friday. I went into it thankful for the time I got to devote to me and ran hard enjoying some speed on those last few miles.
What I listened to: The Orphans Tale. Finished my first book of 2020! 19 more to go! I loved this book. Historical Fiction is one of my favorite genres. Just started Talking To Strangers. Liking it so far.
Happy running. xo. edc.


Comments
Post a Comment