Here we are January 1, 2020!
Feels only right that I post today as I'm hoping my blog will be an integral part of 2020. I'm not sure if I am behind the times in still carrying on in this sliver of the world, but it is something I so enjoy-- so here is to another year of bloglife. :)
I kicked off the decade with my first 20 miler of 2020. Hoping to do 19 more throughout the year. It was extremely enjoyable since I was able to run with 4 great friends. The temp was crisp, the ground was crunchy, and the sunrise was beautiful, the miles/hours flew by, and all the sudden I was sitting at Caribou with a hot coffee in hand. What would life be like without running? Running is a form of self love and self care for me, it screams: "I'm worth it, and I can do this". I'm hoping to put in many many miles in 2020.
Other goals include:
1/ read 20 books
2/ one date a month
3/ get ride of 20 bags of stuff
4/ never eat off of the kids plates
5/ unplug 1 hour day, 1 day/month
6/ run 20, 20 milers
7/ blog at least 2x/ week
8/ "first 15" instituting that the first 15 minutes of all of our days are spent reading
Feeling hopeful and excited for what 2020 will bring. Choosing to be present to my family, attentive to myself, and being clear in all things I do and say.
xo. edc.
Feels only right that I post today as I'm hoping my blog will be an integral part of 2020. I'm not sure if I am behind the times in still carrying on in this sliver of the world, but it is something I so enjoy-- so here is to another year of bloglife. :)
I kicked off the decade with my first 20 miler of 2020. Hoping to do 19 more throughout the year. It was extremely enjoyable since I was able to run with 4 great friends. The temp was crisp, the ground was crunchy, and the sunrise was beautiful, the miles/hours flew by, and all the sudden I was sitting at Caribou with a hot coffee in hand. What would life be like without running? Running is a form of self love and self care for me, it screams: "I'm worth it, and I can do this". I'm hoping to put in many many miles in 2020.
Other goals include:
1/ read 20 books
2/ one date a month
3/ get ride of 20 bags of stuff
4/ never eat off of the kids plates
5/ unplug 1 hour day, 1 day/month
6/ run 20, 20 milers
7/ blog at least 2x/ week
8/ "first 15" instituting that the first 15 minutes of all of our days are spent reading
Feeling hopeful and excited for what 2020 will bring. Choosing to be present to my family, attentive to myself, and being clear in all things I do and say.
xo. edc.


Comments
Post a Comment