Class of 2037. Feels like the beginning of the end. Does that feel overly dramatic? It is. But I also cried Friday night when we unexpectedly sold our single running stroller.
I’m scared of the next stage. I’m scared of becoming far from my kids. Even though the whole point of parenting is preparing them to be independent of you. It still feels strange that I don’t know every single thing that happens in my kids days like I once did. It’s weird that at one point they look to you for everything and then suddenly they don’t.
I’m ecstatic for Sigge. Truly, he will love school and have the best time, I have no doubt. He’s going to bring so much joy into those hallways and sprinkle his heart all over that school. I’m just preparing myself for some sad days ahead as all the lasts start happening.
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment