Remember when your kids are tiny and you take a MILLION pictures and then they are all cute in a different way and so you keep 14 pictures of 1 kid in one chair looking basically the same…
It kind of stops happening once your kids get big. It’s not that they’re not cute anymore. And it’s not that they won’t smile for pictures (bc they’re also past that stage by this point) it’s just that you kinda stop taking so many pictures. Or maybe I’m the only one?
But when Olle and Sigge went outside to eat their popsicles after dinner and then came back in to make sure “Wuicy” was coming out, I ran out there with my phone and snapped some pics and now I have 19 pictures and I don’t want to erase a single one.
They fight so much, but when they’re getting along it fills every single space in my heart with love and I just feel happy.
I hope there are many moments this summer where I can’t pick just one 🥰
xo. edc.






Comments
Post a Comment