For having “nothing much planned” for this weekend we packed a lot in!
Short recap:
Saturday: yard work, friends over and lots of outside time.
Sunday: out to the lake to celebrate Amos and enjoy a quick dip in the ice cold water.
Monday: practice for Des Moines 70.3! 30 min swim// 60 min bike// 30 min run. Which was such a blast. And then over to Kim’s for a bbq.
The kids were so dirty when we got home it was straight to the showers…. and Tuesday morning when I woke them up they literally slinked down the stairs in exhaustion.
Pictures out of order:
Lucy being Lucy and mom-ing all the little ones. Sissy on a night paddle to see the loon family
This is the before picture. These 3 actually got all the way in!
Our 70.3 crew minus Alex plus Lukas!
It was exciting and invigorating. And I do feel like it slightly prepared me for what’s to come in 10 days, 23 hours (not like I’m counting down).
TOMORROW is the last day of school! WHAT?!
Here we go! xo. edc.







Comments
Post a Comment