What a great weekend.
Yesterday I went for a trail run with Haley and Kim then came home and made the BEST quiche and cinnamon chip scones. Sten and I ate out on the porch and the kids trickled out in pjs and ate scones and drink their milk and it was exactly the morning I wanted.
Olle’s team won their football game! He had some great QB throws and had the best time.
We then stained the deck ✅! It’s been on my spring to-do list, but it’s rained every other day, so I wasn’t able to complete this project. Sten and I whipped it out in 45 mins.
Then we went to my sissy’s hose and played ALLLLLL the yard games, ate all the yummy food and had so much fun with cousins that the: “can we sleepover” question was asked. :) I loved being with my family. Like, so so much. I love that the kids didn’t want the night to end.
Mother’s Day:
Sunrise 25 mile bike with Kim
Church
Family lunch on the porch
Family cleaning party (personal favorite of the day)
Hike with Andrea ♥️ we were going to go with our families, and then decided it should just be us and this was the best decision! It was 85 degrees and all the moms were dragging children and not one family looked happy. 😂 Andrea and I hiked 4 miles at Willow and had no complaints!
Grilled burgers with the Athertons! Meal completely made by Sten and PJ = a mothers dream
Now I’m sitting here with a clean house, a full belly, tired children and so much thankfulness. I got to spend this weekend with a lot of my favorite people and I am just grateful.
xo. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment