I love a lot about our family right now. Big life questions from Lucy. True competition and grit from Olle. The reminder to embrace life’s passions (drawing) with Sigge. And epic singalongs to normal songs in the car by the whole family.
And then I look through pictures of these 3 when they were little and squishy and I wish for a minute I could go back to that stage and hold them in my arms, watch them reach for me like they did, belly laugh at peekaboo, dance party with them as they do the knee bends and then clumsily fall to the ground.
Lucy was so feisty at this age. Always up to something and also wayyyy too smart. Her affinity for princess dresses and accessories rivaled none and she was always up for some dancing.
Olle was white blond, born athletic and so roly poly. He had the raspiest voice and was much more serious than Lucy. One of his favorite phrases: uppy mommy.
Talk about squishy. This guy was just the absolute best snuggler from day 1. I can remember this particular picture like yesterday bc for the first time he recognized this baby in the mirror and was so entranced.
And now, here we are 10,8,5! Where did the time go?!?
xo. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment