This is my new favorite salad. It's crunchy, unique, and has sweet and salty components which makes it really tasty.
Here is the recipe as it was emailed to me.... I totally guessed on the ratios, and it turned out great, I don't think you can mess this up. The food processor was key, as I don't think you'd want to sit and chop Brussel Sprouts for hours :)
Chopped Brussel sprouts*
Chopped spinach
Shaved Parmesan
Chopped avocado
Chopped almonds
Cranberries or Craisins
Balsamic or Citrus dressing of choice!
*we use a food processor...enjoy!
We are anxiously awaiting warm weather, and sunny nights eating salad on the front porch... Have I mentioned we got yet ANOTHER snow storm this weekend? OH WELL! The sun is out today, and it's going to be a good one. There's only one April 17, 2018-- and I'm going to make it count.
XO. edc.
Here is the recipe as it was emailed to me.... I totally guessed on the ratios, and it turned out great, I don't think you can mess this up. The food processor was key, as I don't think you'd want to sit and chop Brussel Sprouts for hours :)
Chopped Brussel sprouts*
Chopped spinach
Shaved Parmesan
Chopped avocado
Chopped almonds
Cranberries or Craisins
Balsamic or Citrus dressing of choice!
*we use a food processor...enjoy!
We are anxiously awaiting warm weather, and sunny nights eating salad on the front porch... Have I mentioned we got yet ANOTHER snow storm this weekend? OH WELL! The sun is out today, and it's going to be a good one. There's only one April 17, 2018-- and I'm going to make it count.
XO. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment