Well, I didn’t get to this until Sunday, but that is actually very telling of my week. I felt rushed and was late to most things this week, and did not live up to one of my 18 for 2018, which is to create more margin on my life. It’s ok though. It is a new day, and this was actually a great week despite my running around.
My sister’s been on spring break this week and I always get giddy about this-- more time to play and hang out! They were gone the beginning of the week, so we really lived it up Friday. We met mom and dad at Jerry’s in Woodbury for donuts, then headed to underwater world, from there we hit up various favs at the MOA before going back to Jessica’s to play, then heading to happy hour at Boca Chica where the guys met us and we ate lots of chips and salsa, guacamole, and drank margaritas. I'm calling it a "Friday Favorite" because it was ON Friday and I've basically spaced the rest of the week, because, lets be honest, it is SUNDAY.
My sister’s been on spring break this week and I always get giddy about this-- more time to play and hang out! They were gone the beginning of the week, so we really lived it up Friday. We met mom and dad at Jerry’s in Woodbury for donuts, then headed to underwater world, from there we hit up various favs at the MOA before going back to Jessica’s to play, then heading to happy hour at Boca Chica where the guys met us and we ate lots of chips and salsa, guacamole, and drank margaritas. I'm calling it a "Friday Favorite" because it was ON Friday and I've basically spaced the rest of the week, because, lets be honest, it is SUNDAY.
These two, with their sweatshirts tied around their waists, wearing the most random outfits as only 4 years old can do.
awkward family photo?
seriously, have you been to Underwater World?!?! It is SOOOO cool.
Not sure if this was the "fish face" or the "turtle face", but either way, they all totally nailed it.
It was a balmy 5 degrees most days this week, and it feels a bit like January 74th, but days with cousins reminds me of summer, and I know it's just around the corner, Jessica told me she only has 9 weeks until schools out! WHOOOOP!!!!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment