In so many ways I lived my best life this week. I spent so much time outside that on Wednesday when Sten was packing his bag to head to basketball he didn’t have any clean socks.... I literally could not bring myself to do anything productive, instead I spent my time sitting, playing, eating and reading outside.
1.
Our first stroller nap run of the season happened on Tuesday. A six mile loop on a sunny day was a treat for us all. Lucy never naps anymore, but the sun has been totally wiping her out. It felt good to know she got in a little snooze.
2.
I washed the windows this week and really didn’t know what I was missing! This porch truly is one of my favorite things about this house and the light in the mornings from these windows are enough to instantly put you in a good mood.
3.
I mean, look at this chica!! Ahhhh!!! I can’t even tell you how great it was to be smothered in sunscreen soaking up all the vitamin D while olle napped inside. We made blueberry smoothies and just lounged in our chairs ❤️
4.
We were at LT’s house yesterday, and he was taking Lucy for rides in his truck. It was adorable!
5.
Lucy crawled into bed with sten this morning when I was out for a run and fell back asleep. when I went back to make the bed later I found her little bunny "Bonnie". I don’t know what it was about this little scene that made me want to take a picture, but I just had to remember it, I guess because time is going so fast and soon we won’t have kids in our bed and endless stuffed animals to clean up each day.
6.
We went to an awesome house concert on Sunday night. Ben Kyle did not disappoint! Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids so the whole family was happy. If you’ve never heard of Ben like me, you should go YouTube some of his songs. He’s an amazing storyteller, and the night flew by.
We’ve got lots planned for the weekend. Happy Friday!
xo. edc
Comments
Post a Comment