Yahoo! Friday is here! It was a good week, much of it spent recouperating from the retreat last weekend and loving my family who I missed!! I swear Lucy and Olle grew up over the 2 days I was gone. I got the biggest hugs when I came home. I guess I need to leave more often :)
A trip to our favorite grocery store for our TJs staples. Seriously, we love this place. I think it’s because they always have samples and they give you an entire roll of stickers at checkout.
For Lucy’s birthday she got a princess cake making kit. It was the real deal, with fondant and pearl sprinkles. This little beauty took us over an hour, but look how proud Lucy is!!!!! She told me later it was the highlight of her day!
Olle made himself a computer out of a piece of cardboard and has been working like Sten all week. It’s so funny. And cute!
October update:
I’ve made $33.75 in selling things from our basement so far this month!! Whoop!! On our way to a date night!
I’ve been sweets free -- except for dinner club last night, because you have to indulge for dinner club!
My marathon is on Sunday! Weathers looking great! Can’t wait!
happy weekend. xo. edc
Comments
Post a Comment