I feel like I haven’t talked about these 2 recently. It’s school season, and 3 of the 4 cousins are in school this year, so it makes getting together harder with more schedules to coordinate. Lucy and Olive will forever get a joint family party (whether they like it or not 😉). We celebrated 5 with all things ‘my little pony’ and the highlight was for sure watching them open a joint present with 6 big pony’s inside. We all wished we could have captured their faces.
I know I’ve talked about this before, but growing up with a sister is really special. I wanted that for Lucy, and instead God gave us Olive-- I feel like this may even be an upgrade! These two love each other, they are close like sisters, fight like sisters, and even call each other sisters. I’ve loved watching their friendship grow and can’t belive they’re 5! Pretty soon we’ll be buying them make-up and clothes instead of coloring books and pony’s. 😩
I love these two so much! Here’s to wishing 5 is their best year yet!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment