I made this soup last night at it truly was a 20 min (or less) soup to make. So easy and really very tasty. Packed with protein and veggies, it was super satisfying. I should have made a double batch, I try to freeze soups so in the winter (or after baby comes) we can pull out a soup and quick heat it up. I’m determined to get my kids to be soup people. We’re not quite there yet, but they always try and usually if there’s a muffin or something to entice them to at least have a small bowl they’ll finish it. Someday they’ll appreciate my cooking. I know it!
This is not my photo-- it comes from this blog: https://www.rachelcooks.com/2014/02/03/turkey-bean-spinach-soup-healthy-soup-recipe/
There you can find more in- depth directions, but really this recipe is super straight forward-- I used garbanzo beans bc that is what I had in hand, I added a green pepper, an extra cup of broth and more spinach bc I love spinach. Oh! And I didn’t put in the cheese, I let everyone add to their liking :)
Enjoy!
Comments
Post a Comment