Hello Fall. We have entered into cooler temps and shorter days. Seemed like it happened overnight.
This month I have big goals:
- Run a marathon next weekend
- Eat No sweets
- Turn off my phone at 8pm
- Meal prep all food on Monday mornings (that means I have to grocery shop and meal plan on Sunday’s)
- Sell some things in our basement to make enough money for a date night with Sten.
Our budget is pretty tight these days. We firmly believe in what Dave Ramsey says: " Live like no one else, so later you can live like no one else". that is hard sometimes. We’ve both acknowledged that saying no to things feels restricting and like some of our freedom has been ripped from us 😉. I’ve made it a monthly goal to make just a little extra cash to have enough for a date night. Whether it’s some hand lettering jobs, or selling some stuff, or any odd job someone asks us to do, I’m committed to making this part of my month!
I had a really great weekend up north with some Midcurrent ladies. There were 23 of us total, and the weekend was spent focusing on finding some breathing space centered around:
- God
- Others
- Self
It was needed and it was powerful and I can’t wait to do it again next year :) We were able to see some of the pretty fall colors on our drive and my run Sunday morning was spent gazing at the trees and feeling the cool temps in my lungs!
Here’s to a new month, big goals and new intentions. I’m excited to finish 2018 strong, with a new frame of mind!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment