1// this quote. I find it to be inspiring....
2// my grandma gave my mom allllllllll the letters I’ve written her over the years. And I had the time of my life reading them. I loved writing letters as a kid and reading them felt a little like reading a diary. I told my grandparents everything. I also thought VERY highly of myself, which was funny to read.
3// when Sigge falls asleep. This boy never stops moving, so it’s one of my favorite things to see him at rest.
4// yesterday in the car the subject of summer was brought up and Olle’s response was (with one finger pointing ☝️ up): “ding ding ding ding ding... camp! And canteen!” Olle makes Sten and me laugh so much bc he is SO cute and he says the BEST things. And when he’s happy, you can’t help but be happy too.
5// we had our MIDCURRENT volunteer appreciation at Belle Vinez over the weekend and it was very very special. To see a room full of people who have joined us in this journey was truly amazing. And humbling. I say it all the time, but we have the best people.
6// Lucy’s conference was last night and sten and I went big and made it a date night! Might have to make this a new tradition!
We’re heading to great grandmas tonight, hot air affair tomorrow and church Sunday. xo. edc.
We’re heading to great grandmas tonight, hot air affair tomorrow and church Sunday. xo. edc.





Comments
Post a Comment