The weather was gorgeous this week for some outside runs, and even though it was freezing Saturday morning, I got in my 3rd 20 miler.
Runs:
Sunday// 4 mile walk/run with Mary— not counting these miles toward my weekly total
Monday// 5.1 miles @ 7:19 pace + a circuit
Tuesday// 5.2 miles @ 8 pace
Wednesday// 3 mile walk around the track while talking to em, and then 1 mile repeats at 6:15, 6:11, 6:18 4 miles total
Thursday// body pump
Friday// 5.1 miles @ 7:19 pace —> this must be my sweet spot I had the EXACT same run on Monday morning!
Saturday// 20 miles @ 8:25 pace
Total: 39 miles
Favorite run// it felt really good to get in those 20 solo miles. To let my mind and body just run and to enjoy a dark cold morning and watch the sky lighten up. Bonus was that it is the Hudson hot air affair this weekend and I saw 15 balloons on my last 2 miles.
What I listened to// I got half way through the book Life as a Marathon by Matt Fitzgerald. I’m really liking it so far. He sets out to answer the question: why do people run the 26.2?
Goal this week// two 10-12 mile runs and a total of 40 miles this week is my goal. I am also recording my DQS (diet quality score) bc I need to start getting back into racing weight shape!
xo. edc.
Runs:
Sunday// 4 mile walk/run with Mary— not counting these miles toward my weekly total
Monday// 5.1 miles @ 7:19 pace + a circuit
Tuesday// 5.2 miles @ 8 pace
Wednesday// 3 mile walk around the track while talking to em, and then 1 mile repeats at 6:15, 6:11, 6:18 4 miles total
Thursday// body pump
Friday// 5.1 miles @ 7:19 pace —> this must be my sweet spot I had the EXACT same run on Monday morning!
Saturday// 20 miles @ 8:25 pace
Total: 39 miles
Favorite run// it felt really good to get in those 20 solo miles. To let my mind and body just run and to enjoy a dark cold morning and watch the sky lighten up. Bonus was that it is the Hudson hot air affair this weekend and I saw 15 balloons on my last 2 miles.
What I listened to// I got half way through the book Life as a Marathon by Matt Fitzgerald. I’m really liking it so far. He sets out to answer the question: why do people run the 26.2?
Goal this week// two 10-12 mile runs and a total of 40 miles this week is my goal. I am also recording my DQS (diet quality score) bc I need to start getting back into racing weight shape!
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment