Sad my birthday week is coming to an end, but I have one last celebration tomorrow with my family, so I’m easing out nicely. Some favs:
1// I’ve already talked about my birthday, but it was for sure my highlight.
2// the kids each invited a friend over Saturday morning and had so much fun! I did too, as I’m convinced that more kids is easier once you get to this age.
3//Sten left for Madison Saturday morning so we had a family breakfast before he left: French toast with homemade whipped cream and berries.
1// I’ve already talked about my birthday, but it was for sure my highlight.
2// the kids each invited a friend over Saturday morning and had so much fun! I did too, as I’m convinced that more kids is easier once you get to this age.
![]() |
| Lucy and Gia |
![]() |
| Me having a second cup of coffee in peace and quiet with all kids playing |
![]() |
| Olle and LT made a snowman... I spy Sigge in the background :) |
4// I love my Athleta running tights I got from my sister for Christmas. When I put them on I feel fast and ready for a good run. I found myself thinking: this is a favorite. As I get older, I desire more and more quality items. I know this is a luxury, but I'd rather have 1 nice thing than a bunch of cheap things.
5// I went through my closet very casually one nap time this week and found more things that I never wear and are clogging up my closet. I am DETERMINED to get rid of tons of things this year.
6// Olle and I went to Catalyst the other morning and they put the bounce house up! What a treat! He was so sweet helping smaller kids up the ladder even though I could tell it was really hard to wait.
We also made an obstacle course and did a lot of racing... it was freezing in there so it forced me to run around with him :)
7// Lucy had her school concert yesterday "The Big Chill" and was SO into it. I loved watching her up there, and I know she had a lot of fun.
8// This song... I am obsessed, and we've already spent many kitchen dance party's with it on repeat.
9// and what would be a Friday favorite without our favorite little guy??! He is into EVERYthing and thinks hes so funny-- because he is. Oh, Sigge, stop growing up.
We have NO plans tonight, and then a busy Saturday/Sunday. happy Friday! xo. edc.









Comments
Post a Comment