My birthday was the best day really, from beginning to end. Highlights:
1// meeting my goal of running my age in miles
2// watching the sunrise
3// eating lots of sweets
4// getting my free Starbucks drink
5/: receiving a million messages from friends and family
6// dinner with just me and my sister
7// book club
8// my mom watching the kids so that I could do all the things I had planned!
9// feeling happy and thankful for all the REALLY good things in my life as birthdays have a way of reminding me to reflect
10// the sunniest February day.
I spent my 33rd year in newborn bliss and sleep deprivation, it was one of the happiest years of my life. I did a lot of work trying to find out why I am the way I am and I think that will make 34 an even better year. I’m surrounded with so many great people in a town that I love. I feel as though sten and I are doing meaningful work and I get to spend my days raising 3 beautiful children.
Here’s to 34// may it be my best year yet!
xo edc.
1// meeting my goal of running my age in miles
2// watching the sunrise
3// eating lots of sweets
4// getting my free Starbucks drink
5/: receiving a million messages from friends and family
6// dinner with just me and my sister
7// book club
8// my mom watching the kids so that I could do all the things I had planned!
9// feeling happy and thankful for all the REALLY good things in my life as birthdays have a way of reminding me to reflect
10// the sunniest February day.
I spent my 33rd year in newborn bliss and sleep deprivation, it was one of the happiest years of my life. I did a lot of work trying to find out why I am the way I am and I think that will make 34 an even better year. I’m surrounded with so many great people in a town that I love. I feel as though sten and I are doing meaningful work and I get to spend my days raising 3 beautiful children.
Here’s to 34// may it be my best year yet!
xo edc.




Comments
Post a Comment