I’m certain this week couldn’t have gone by faster. All of the sudden it’s Friday and we were just telling the kids that on Friday we could go to the children’s museum.
I’ve slacked on blogging as of late. So here’s a recap of the last couple weeks:
Heart pizza for Valentine’s Day!
Olle and his buddy Parker on vday in matching red sporty outfits
Making valentines boxes
The snow was off the streets enough for a quick afternoon bike riding to make sure he’s still got it: spoiler alert— he does!
I call this guy my puzzle master.
New library books!
My momKNIT this bear for Lucy for vday!! And the rainbow sweater on it as well!!
The days are getting longer so the kids can play outside when Lucy gets off the bus!!
We celebrated Sigges birthday downtown with a family hangout at hop and barrel
Watching LEGO masters! Our new favorite show
Lucy’s favorite church songs. Loved finding this sweet note.
I’ve slacked on blogging as of late. So here’s a recap of the last couple weeks:
Heart pizza for Valentine’s Day!
Olle and his buddy Parker on vday in matching red sporty outfits
Making valentines boxes
The snow was off the streets enough for a quick afternoon bike riding to make sure he’s still got it: spoiler alert— he does!
I call this guy my puzzle master.
Sigge baby had a super fun birthday with gma gpa aunt j and uncle mike and a + o. He was most in love with being sung to and the candle.
New library books!
My momKNIT this bear for Lucy for vday!! And the rainbow sweater on it as well!!
The days are getting longer so the kids can play outside when Lucy gets off the bus!!
We celebrated Sigges birthday downtown with a family hangout at hop and barrel
Lucy’s favorite church songs. Loved finding this sweet note.
happy weekend. xo. edc
















Comments
Post a Comment