I love feeling strong and right now running is making me feel strong, so I’m enjoying it a lot. 32.8 (grrrr, wish I would have just got that extra .2!) miles for the week— calling that a major win! I need to start building up my mileage which makes me equally happy and sad. Happy bc I love the feeling of feeling good while running 50 mile weeks, sad because this means I’ll have to say no to something else. Right now I don’t know what that is, so I really need to start to be mindful of how I spend my time.
This week runs//
Sunday: a slow 5k squeezed in between a long morning at church and dinner plans at a friends house
Monday: boot camp in AM
Tuesday: 5 miles 7:42 pace
Wednesday: 6.68 miles 8:06 pace. I had to go to the bathroom sooooooooooo bad the last 3 miles. It was extremely uncomfortable. And then I felt sick for the next 24 hours. Chills and 🤒
Thursday: sick
Friday: 7 miles some speed work, avg pace 7:48
Saturday: 11 miles 7:41 pace
TOTAL MILES// 32.8
FAVORITE RUN// on Saturday I watched Taylor Swifts documentary, and that made that 11 miles fly by.
WHAT I LISTENED TO// I’ve been listening to Wheat Belly, which has been a very interesting book and then watching the T Swift Documentary was also interesting
THIS WEEK// Felt good to listen to my body last week. But I do need to get in another 20 miler, so that may have to be on the schedule this week:)
Happy Running!
xo. edc.
This week runs//
Sunday: a slow 5k squeezed in between a long morning at church and dinner plans at a friends house
Monday: boot camp in AM
Tuesday: 5 miles 7:42 pace
Wednesday: 6.68 miles 8:06 pace. I had to go to the bathroom sooooooooooo bad the last 3 miles. It was extremely uncomfortable. And then I felt sick for the next 24 hours. Chills and 🤒
Thursday: sick
Friday: 7 miles some speed work, avg pace 7:48
Saturday: 11 miles 7:41 pace
TOTAL MILES// 32.8
FAVORITE RUN// on Saturday I watched Taylor Swifts documentary, and that made that 11 miles fly by.
WHAT I LISTENED TO// I’ve been listening to Wheat Belly, which has been a very interesting book and then watching the T Swift Documentary was also interesting
THIS WEEK// Felt good to listen to my body last week. But I do need to get in another 20 miler, so that may have to be on the schedule this week:)
Happy Running!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment