I went into this week strong and then got sick, so I didn’t get the miles I was hoping for, but it was probably good because I’ve been in a state of tired muscles for weeks so this maybe forced me to take a break?? Ha! I’m trying to find the positive!
Here’s my week:
RUNS//
SUNDAY// off— sigges birthday!
MONDAY// boot camp + 10 mile 8:06 pace treadmill run with Hannah!
TUESDAY// 5 miles 7:42 pace
WEDNESDAY// 7.6 miles 7:54 pace
THURSDAY// body pump 5a, and then by the end of the day I was down for the count. Ended up having strep!
FRIDAY + SATURDAY// nothing.
TOTAL// 22 miles.
Favorite run// 10 miles with Hannah was SO fun we covered every topic! We used to see each other daily when the girls were at bethel together and now that we don’t, we have so much to discuss when we see each other. She’s training for an Ironman so hopefully there will be more running in our future. :)
Listened to// Blink by malcom gladwell
This week// took today off as well— tomorrow is my birthday and I’m hoping to run 34 miles to celebrate turning 34! Then who knows how I’ll be feeling the rest of the week???
happy running. xo. edc.
Here’s my week:
RUNS//
SUNDAY// off— sigges birthday!
MONDAY// boot camp + 10 mile 8:06 pace treadmill run with Hannah!
TUESDAY// 5 miles 7:42 pace
WEDNESDAY// 7.6 miles 7:54 pace
THURSDAY// body pump 5a, and then by the end of the day I was down for the count. Ended up having strep!
FRIDAY + SATURDAY// nothing.
TOTAL// 22 miles.
Favorite run// 10 miles with Hannah was SO fun we covered every topic! We used to see each other daily when the girls were at bethel together and now that we don’t, we have so much to discuss when we see each other. She’s training for an Ironman so hopefully there will be more running in our future. :)
Listened to// Blink by malcom gladwell
This week// took today off as well— tomorrow is my birthday and I’m hoping to run 34 miles to celebrate turning 34! Then who knows how I’ll be feeling the rest of the week???
happy running. xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment