It was a good week. I felt like I worked my mental muscles on a few of my workouts and reached my goal of a 40 mile week.
Runs:
SUNDAY//busy snowy day meant I didn’t get to go for a run. But I was a little sore from 20 miles the day before so it was a nice rest.
MONDAY// boot camp— lots of legs!!
TUESDAY// 10 miles on the treadmill 7:30 pace
WEDNESDAY// 5.1miles 8:06 pace
THURSDAY// body pump. 5 miles 7:30 pace
FRIDAY// 5.1 miles 8:13 pace <— this felt hard
SATURDAY// 15.2 miles with Kate 8:40 avg then to a 75 minute hot yoga sculpt with friends.
TOTAL// 40.4
My body is tired today! But I feel satisfied that I reached my goal and had a solid week.
Favorite run// definitely felt great to have my running pal Kate back for a long run on Saturday. She’s been injured and has been so smart about taking a break, so I’m really glad that’s paying off and she’s feeling better!!
Listened to// I made a new running mix and continued to listen to life as a marathon.
Goal this week// I think I’ll do a 10k time trial this week to see where I’m at. And I’d love to hit 40 miles again.
Happy running. xo. edc
Runs:
SUNDAY//busy snowy day meant I didn’t get to go for a run. But I was a little sore from 20 miles the day before so it was a nice rest.
MONDAY// boot camp— lots of legs!!
TUESDAY// 10 miles on the treadmill 7:30 pace
WEDNESDAY// 5.1miles 8:06 pace
THURSDAY// body pump. 5 miles 7:30 pace
FRIDAY// 5.1 miles 8:13 pace <— this felt hard
SATURDAY// 15.2 miles with Kate 8:40 avg then to a 75 minute hot yoga sculpt with friends.
TOTAL// 40.4
My body is tired today! But I feel satisfied that I reached my goal and had a solid week.
Favorite run// definitely felt great to have my running pal Kate back for a long run on Saturday. She’s been injured and has been so smart about taking a break, so I’m really glad that’s paying off and she’s feeling better!!
Listened to// I made a new running mix and continued to listen to life as a marathon.
Goal this week// I think I’ll do a 10k time trial this week to see where I’m at. And I’d love to hit 40 miles again.
Happy running. xo. edc
Comments
Post a Comment