Thankful today for the sweetest video watch here
Also thankful for the trampoline that our neighbors gave us. I’m not always the best at playing with the kids, but give me a trampoline and I can play ALLLLLL the games. Butt wars, mummy mummy come alive, bubble gum in a dish, crack the egg…. I am so down for them. I actually enjoy jumping on a trampoline. It makes me feel alive! And there is just enough wimsy to make you feel like you’re a kid in a candy shop.
It was a good Sunday. My parents and Miss. Missy came to church which made my day, we ate lunch and then bummed around the house and then played outside… sten and I got out for a quick date and now it’s Vikes time! 💜 💛!
Last: remember when Lucy jumped off this bridge? I do. She’s my hero ❤️
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment