So here’s a list:
A 5 am swim at the Y this morning and a friend who makes it easier to get in the pool at that time
Having one car this week means extra time with sten during drop offs and pick ups.
Teaching art at Bethel this morning and an extra special chat with Miss Missy
Running to Woodbury this afternoon and after all the stops Sigge (holding my hand in the parking) lot said out of the blue: I love you mom.
Sigge also told me today that he “really likes going like this” while doing air quotes
He also said after a toot that he “had a little farfinoogen”
Coming home and baking biscotti bc we have company this weekend. Then making my favorite meatballs of all time… time in the kitchen is always something to be thankful for.
We ended the night playing LIFE. Parents against kids and Sten and I won.
I couldn’t pick just one. It was a good day ❤️
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment