Today I’m thankful for Midcurrent. I spent 11 hours at church today and I was telling Sten as I was home for 2.5 short hours over lunch that I’m a little tired. I feel like I’m stretched a little thin. But then at the very same time I feel like God has given me so so so much to be thankful for in the walls of our little church. Like:
Olle helping with coffee set up today and his sweet little writing: “decaf” and “hot water”.
Meeting new people who came to church for the first time and then chose to put themselves out there and come back to church in the evening for a wreath making class
Seeing mom and dad walk through the doors of MC! Put a giant smile on my face.
All the people that stepped up to make the wreath class a success.
My kids saying the verse of the month in the back seat on the way home:
GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD FOR HE IS GOOD. HIS FAITH FUL LOVE ENDURES FOREVER.
God IS good. And I will continue to give thanks.
Thankful for church. xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment