I love looking back at pictures. What a gift to have a million pictures of happy memories in our phones.
I love seeing how little my kids were. My change in hairstyles, glasses or clothing. I love remembering how carefree I felt in these moments and how much more these pictures mean to me 1, 5, 10, 15 years later….
Olle’s 3rd birthday at Portage Lake. I love Lucy peeking out from behind my shoulder. This was a happy day celebrating our buddy.
Isla Mujeres. My favorite place on the earth.
Selfie-stick at Lucette with my favorite peeps. We all look like babies.
A very happy moment on the boat at Bay Lake- these 2 have done a lot of life together and I love seeing them have fun together.
A visit to CO - love spending time with these very special people.
A hike while staying at Blue Fin Bay. Look at this guy so ready for adventure
A visit to Emily and a sunset view on the bridge 🌉
Me and my guy Sigster. Always together.
These are not my favorite pictures by any means, but they all put a smile on my face and I’m thankful for the memories they represent.
xo. edc








Comments
Post a Comment