Thankful for THANKSGIVING! Our annual post thanksgiving meal walk happened through the Stokka woods and it was brisk and wonderful. I am thankful for this family of mine. I looked around at the chaos that was 30 people and felt so grateful to be surrounded by such wonderful people. You can just feel it. And you get to be yourself which is really special. As sten was tucking in Lucy last night she said she had so much fun. And I know she did and I think that’s bc she felt like she was seen and cared about. And I love that. That’s the kind of home I always want to have.
Also thankful for this one: sissy. Who forgot her hat and borrowed my cousins 3 year old daughter’s hat for our walk and then didn’t take it off. As we were sitting there warming up with coffee and hot cocoa after the walk I finally just starting dying laughing bc I just could not take her seriously with this sparkly, cat, with tassels “a” hat! Hahahahahahahaha. I still get a kick out of this picture. 😂 J is the best. She’s constant, she’s steady, she’s the one who shows up consistently as a truth teller and soft place for me to land when things feel not right in the world. I wish everyone had a Jessica in their life.
xo. edc.


Comments
Post a Comment