It was a good day today.
Sten and I woke up, got pastries and coffee and went for a long walk in Stillwater. Then we tried out Melt Pizza before heading back to reality and responsibilities. Our overnight was everything I could have asked for and more!!
Sigge and I did arthub for kids, made turtles, and then went outside and worked on some porch pots, hung up lights and played outside.
Sten and I decided each Wednesday until Christmas we’d have “Wednesday Christmas Spectaculars” and kicked off week one with strolling around downtown and seeing the lights and then going to Lolo for kiddie cocktails and some card games. Week one was a total success.
I’m thankful for this day. Every part of it.
xo. edc.
5 mile Stillwater loop then hike up the stairs. Good for the body and soul.Downtown is magical right now 🎄🎄🎄







Comments
Post a Comment