Thankful today to start my day with some road miles with Haley. I like Mondays better when I get in a good run before 7:30am.
My day felt a bit go-go-go after that, so I’m extra thankful for the time I got to spend with a friend watching the sun come up ❤️.
we ended our night playing cards and then reading Harry Potter. These things also make me extremely happy and thankful. I love reading to my kids. I hope they let me do it for a long time. Like- when do you stop wanting your mom to read to you?? I’ve never thought of that before and the thought makes me want to cry! Surely not anytime soon! I’d love it if my mom still read to me. She has the best reading voice of anyone I’ve ever known. She truly should be the one that reads the audiobooks.
Happy Monday xo.edc.
Comments
Post a Comment