What?!? Half way through November?? I can’t say I’m bummed, we’re that much closer to anniversary weekend, thanksgiving, Christmas, and.... BABY!
thankful for:
- my friend Patti who made us soup and biscuits and I didn’t have to cook dinner last night
- we ended last night with our fireplace on while we watch This is Us after the kids went to bed
- MOST thankful tho, for Lucy’s preschool. Bethel Highlands. We had her conferences last night, and it was just a complete joy to sit there and hear her teacher gush about her. About her confidence, her love of learning, her willingness to participate in song and rhymes, her kindness, and her listening skills. Sten and I are SO proud of this girl.
Lucy absolutely adores school and I couldn’t be happier about it. So grateful for Mrs. Mollie and for this little community we’ve come to love!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment