Yesterday was so beautiful. The sun was out in full force against bright blue skies. I thought, let’s walk around the neighborhood! And then I thought, I wonder if any little kids dropped candy out of their buckets from the night before while trick or treating.... the kids and I decided to go on a candy hunt. Lucy brought her spy glass and Olle and I were her "assistants" (she loved this) we hunted around our neighborhood for almost 45 minutes and found 7 pieces of candy!!! As if we needed anymore candy in the first place, but it was seriously fun. I couldn’t stop smiling and thinking this was the best thing we’ve ever done. Haha. I told Lucy this will have to be a new tradition.
I’m thankful for blue skies and warm sunshine during some of these late fall days. And for kids who are always up for an adventure with mom.
Day 2✅!
xo edc.
Comments
Post a Comment