My favorite day of the year is here!!!! Growing up Thanksgiving was the time I got to spend a whole weekend with all my cousins, we’d pack our house full of sleeping bags and blow up mattress’s and sometimes even spill into our neighbors house (if they were out of town). My moms side of the family would come for thanksgiving lunch and stay through until Saturday night or Sunday. My cousins and I would play downstairs nonstop, making up commercials, playing house, making up dances, doing whatever! I remember having very limited adult supervision because all of the adults were having just as much fun upstairs. Although Thanksgiving looks different now because no one spends the night, and the cousins are all starting to have their own kids and getting married, I’m still grateful for the gathering we do have. I know someday this tradition will most likely look different and so each year there is a shred of tradition still alive I just love it all the more.
Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁🍽!
Here’s a large portion of us from last year ♥️
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment