I'm thankful today for goals and how satisfying it feels when I get to check one off :) I made my 2018 shutterfly book yesterday and it was so rewarding knowing that was something I really wanted to do this year. I've been pretty good at my 18 in 2018 goals. I have a few left to do.... they may get done, they may not...??
Here's my progress:
- Complete WHOLE30 ✔️
- Create margin in my life so I’m less in a hurry and can do things I want to do. ✓
- Be my family’s biggest cheerleader. ✓
- Reserve drinking for special occasions/ celebrations (not sure how well I did on this? and it feels like I've been pregnant for.ev.er, so....)
- Send out 2 snail mails a month (✔️so far)
- Make a 2018 Shutterfly book ✓
- Start a dinner club ✓
- De clutter 1 box per month(✔️so far)
- Run one 5k and one 1/2 marathon ( I did a 1/2 and a full, so I'm going to count this one! ✓)
- Paint the spots in our bathroom
- Schedule family dental appointments by the end of February ✓
- Schedule eye appt for me. ✓
- 10 dates this year with Sten (first one this weekend!) (I'm not sure about this.... this season of life is reallllly hard to commit to regular date nights.)
- Make a will
- Go to a state park 1x each month (✔️ 1 left to go!)
- Improve my yoga skills (I felt like I had really gotten far on this one until I got pregnant ✓)
- Mount our tv
- Regular text threads with my sister-in-laws and my HS friends to keep in contact better ( SIL ✔️)
- Go camping (2x! ✓)
- Be more mindful of social media in February by deleting apps that are time suckers and never be on my phone (except to talk or respond to text messages) around my kids. (I've been much more mindful of this! ✓)
- Have people over for dinner on Tuesday nights. (✔️I was really good at this at the beginning of the year, and then it kind of slipped up once we started hosting small groups on Tuesday nights....)
- Change out pictures in our frames.
Comments
Post a Comment