Snapped a picture yesterday while downstairs with the kids at church. The big kids always make a tunnel for the little kids to come over when it’s time to sing. It’s just the sweetest little tradition and one of those things I just wanted to document. Being downstairs each weekend has given me a whole new appreciation for what teachers do and what a hard job it is. We have amazing kids at Midcurrent church, and I still have a hard time making the lesson relatable and making sure to connect with the kids. THANKFUL FOR TEACHERS!
It’s Thanksgiving week! Yahoo! Going into the week feeling refreshed and ready to tackle allllll that’s coming- this time of year always goes way too fast and I don’t want to miss any of the joy it brings. I’m entering this week with a goal to treat my body right and give myself permission to sleep in and enjoy life even if the house is messy.
xo. edc
Comments
Post a Comment