Yesterday in the car I asked the kids if you could go anywhere right now where would you go?
Lucy- "Grammy’s house, and we could watch a movie on the drive to her house!"
Olle- "BAY LAKE!"
Me- "Mexico! Warm sand, big waves, bright sun!"
By the end of the conversation I had convinced them both that they would choose Mexico too, but I loved hearing the places they love and I’m certain it’s because of the people that make those places special.
So here are the spots I’m most thankful for:
My parents cabin on Big C. I love that we live so close and spend SO much time here in the summer. It’s only been 2 years and I already feel like this will forever hold the most special place in my heart.
Bay Lake. Just like Olle, I love Bay Lake! this place holds some of our family’s greatest memories. Can’t wait to bring baby there next summer!
Isla Mujeres! I am beyond grateful for the many times I’ve spent on this island. It really is my favorite place in the world I think, and I wish I was there now! Soaking in the sun and walking around the island with my fam!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment