Last day of November-- WHAT?!?
I've actually been kind of a crab today. It doesn't feel like Friday to me, and I think I am over tired, as I was just not a present parent this morning.
We're over half way through the last day of November, so I still have time to turn my day around!
Thankful today for this month. It was such an awesome reminder to me to look at my days differently and reflect on all of the good things around me. It was never hard to think of something that I was thankful for, and that really puts into perspective how beautiful of a life I have.
Now, we flip the calendar to December, and focus on ALLLLL the exciting things that Christmastime brings. I can't wait to fully embrace this season with Lucy and Olle and to enjoy all the magic it brings.
xo. edc.
I've actually been kind of a crab today. It doesn't feel like Friday to me, and I think I am over tired, as I was just not a present parent this morning.
We're over half way through the last day of November, so I still have time to turn my day around!
Thankful today for this month. It was such an awesome reminder to me to look at my days differently and reflect on all of the good things around me. It was never hard to think of something that I was thankful for, and that really puts into perspective how beautiful of a life I have.
Now, we flip the calendar to December, and focus on ALLLLL the exciting things that Christmastime brings. I can't wait to fully embrace this season with Lucy and Olle and to enjoy all the magic it brings.
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment