I missed posting yesterday, but Sten and I officially celebrated 10 years!! I thought we’d be in Napa sipping wine and overlooking vineyards, but instead we were on the floor of our living room sitting next to the fire drinking sparkling water. Isn’t that life?!
10 years have gone by so fast, and yet, when I think allllllll the way back to our wedding day I can barely remember the girl I was. So young, with rose colored glasses on of what my life would look like. I’m thankful that through all of life’s ups and downs Sten has been a constant source of comfort and fun for me. I am one of the lucky ones, and I’m very aware of that on a daily basis.
Cheers to the next 70 years together 😉 and the million of adventures that are waiting for us!
xo. edc.
Happy 10th Anniversary to you two!! <3 <3
ReplyDelete