My goal this month is to be mindful of the things around me and be thankful for them. I will:
- Search for things throughout my day to be thankful for, take a picture and post a blog each day.
- Complete the "no-sweets" challenge my mom challenged me to.
- Tick a couple more boxes in my 18 for 2018.
I’ll start with this:
I’m thankful for kids who make holidays so much fun. Seriously. I had the greatest time dressing these kids up as many times as I could and toting them around, showing off how adorable they are. And then the icing on the cake was that Jessica and Mike came over last night and we took the cousins out trick or treating together. It was so fun. A Halloween for the books for sure! And so much candy that I now need to stay away from! 😉 I can do it!
Day 1: ✅!
xo edc.
Comments
Post a Comment