Missed a day yesterday! I was laying in bed last night thinking about it, but it didn’t seem important enough to lose sleep over 😉
Today I’m thankful for the dedication of our kids team to make Midcurrent Kids a fun environment to be a part of. I spent all day over at Cami’s house today where we cut, ironed, sewed and grommet-ed, 7 panels for our new kids space downstairs. What I didn’t do was: shop for the fabric, shop for the PVC pipe, shop for the cement, cut the PVC pipes, fill them with cement and assemble them. This was done by other members of the kids team! Seriously, rockstars. So grateful that God put the perfect people in place to make our kids team strong and great.
Bonus was that while I was there from 10-3 today my kids were playing with Camis kids who are beyond creative and ultra fun and when we were all done sewing we got a showing of the movie they had made while we were working! It was adorable!
Love that these are the memories my kids will have about church- it takes a village!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment