We had such a full day yesterday. On our way home at 6pm, Lucy was remembering back everything we did: "okay, so we made biscotti, then we went and got our new van (!!!!), then we went to ikea, then we went to school, then we voted, then we went to the ymca, went to the store and now we’re going home!" I’ll add in that we had small group last night at our house too. It was an exciting and full day and I could choose about a thousand things to be thankful for, but I snapped this picture in the morning while Lucy was playing:
Look how she set up story time for what she calls her "little cuties"! She is seriously the best. Sten and I tell her all that time that one of our favorite things about her is her ability to imagine anything. She’s always been like this and I hope it lasts forever. I’m thankful for a child who plays and mimics the things she sees from her own little life experiences. We sure are thankful and lucky to have her as part of our family.
xo. edc.
That does sound like a full day!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you that you have a new van!
Lucy's story time is adorable :)