In an effort to remember this crazy time in our lives I want to document some of my life each day. Today was the kid’s first day without school. They did awesome. We did some school work, played a lot and went for a walk.
I don’t think this is going to be an easy few weeks, but I’m trying to be thankful for the downshift and enjoy this time I get to spend with my family.
Sigge was up early with me this morning. He’s really into books right now and I love watching him point to the pictures.
xo. edc.
I don’t think this is going to be an easy few weeks, but I’m trying to be thankful for the downshift and enjoy this time I get to spend with my family.
Sigge was up early with me this morning. He’s really into books right now and I love watching him point to the pictures.
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment