The sun was out today!
1// sten has been working so hard the last couple weeks, and I have small windows where I can go for a run. And I take them! Today I was just going to do 5 miles, and then I thought ‘this is my ONLY break of the entire day’, so I went for the whole hour and ended up with almost 8 miles. So glad I did bc the rest of my day has been nonstop parenting!
2// we got outside this morning before lunch and chalked and walked and biked.
1// sten has been working so hard the last couple weeks, and I have small windows where I can go for a run. And I take them! Today I was just going to do 5 miles, and then I thought ‘this is my ONLY break of the entire day’, so I went for the whole hour and ended up with almost 8 miles. So glad I did bc the rest of my day has been nonstop parenting!
2// we got outside this morning before lunch and chalked and walked and biked.
Pretty sure Sigge would live outside if we let him.
3// I wanted to make Sigges Christmas stocking BEFORE Christmas, but never got around to it. And I made it today! It’s super simple, but I’m glad it’s done bc tomorrow we are celebrating Christmas in March! Just for fun :)
4// Sten was out filming for the next 2 Sunday’s so I let the kids pick dinner and they chose breakfast for dinner! EASY! We made pudding too and Sigge LOVED it.
Lucy Olle and I laughed so hard at how much he loved it. I love these “magical” parenting moments, when you get to laugh WITH your kids. There is something really special about that.
xo. Until tomorrow. edc.









Comments
Post a Comment