It’s hard to believe that a week ago my kids were still in school... Today we got word that we wouldn’t be going back to school until April 24th. So it’s time to really hunker down and find a good routine. I’m not sure what it was, but today was hard for me. The kids were good, I think my mental game was off and I didn’t wake up before my family and start my day reading the Bible and journaling. Throwing yourself into parenting is never a good idea and it made today tough. Tomorrow is bound to be a better day!
Here’s a snapshot of our Tuesday:
1// started our morning with a FaceTime workout with cousins.
2// the big kids joined me on a super slow 6 mike run. I thought I was going to die pushing them! Haha! But it was actually kind of nice to have the company, as running solo has been feeling a bit lonely.
4// I made whole30 white chicken chili with sweet potatoes 🍠 which has been one of our favorite new recipes this winter.
We ended our night with a 1 mile walk around the neighborhood. Which is always good for the soul.
Here’s a snapshot of our Tuesday:
1// started our morning with a FaceTime workout with cousins.
2// the big kids joined me on a super slow 6 mike run. I thought I was going to die pushing them! Haha! But it was actually kind of nice to have the company, as running solo has been feeling a bit lonely.
Not sure if you can tell, but our favorite park has caution tape around it. We noticed when we were out for our run today. So crazy.
3// the kids did some YouTube drawing tutorials.We ended our night with a 1 mile walk around the neighborhood. Which is always good for the soul.
thankful that tomorrow is a new day. xo. edc.








Comments
Post a Comment