I’m glad we were outside most of the day yesterday bc today was miserably rainy for the majority of the day. I managed to get in a run this morning before the rain and wanted to see what downtown Hudson was like and it is a ghost town. It’s so weird to see. I’m glad I was able to capture this as I’m certain it will never look like this again once this is all over
Sten and I were bored this afternoon. I can’t think of the last time we had NO plans during an entire weekend. There were things we could have done, but starting projects with a one year old around is a form of torture, I’m pretty sure. So instead we had a happy hour glass of wine and made bagels to enjoy tomorrow morning for church online :)
I’m missing family today. Wishing we could be together for church and dinner like we usually do on Saturday nights. But I know it will feel that much sweeter when we do get together.
until tomorrow. xo. edc
Sten and I were bored this afternoon. I can’t think of the last time we had NO plans during an entire weekend. There were things we could have done, but starting projects with a one year old around is a form of torture, I’m pretty sure. So instead we had a happy hour glass of wine and made bagels to enjoy tomorrow morning for church online :)
I’m missing family today. Wishing we could be together for church and dinner like we usually do on Saturday nights. But I know it will feel that much sweeter when we do get together.
until tomorrow. xo. edc



Comments
Post a Comment