The whole Carlson house was pretty excited about the daddy/daughter dance this past weekend. We planned a lot around it. My favorite part was seeing the anticipation from Lucy. She was sure this was going to be the best night of her life. We curled her hair, put on makeup, polished nails, and found a fancy dress. She looked so beautiful and Sten (who always looks like a stud) looked so handsome. We took pictures down by the pier, and then Sten and a group of guy friends took their little ladies out to dinner before heading to the dance.
I would have LOVED something like this as a little girl. I love that Sten and Lucy had this opportunity to spend time together. I remember special mornings when my dad would take me to Emily's Bakery to get donuts, just me and him. We would order 2 "Clearly Canadians" (in the glass bottles) and any donut I wanted. What is better than one-on -one time with someone you love and look up to?!?!
Anyway, I hope these 2 spend lots of years going to dances and going on dates. What a lucky girl Lucy is to have someone who cares about her as much as Sten does.
xo. edc.
I would have LOVED something like this as a little girl. I love that Sten and Lucy had this opportunity to spend time together. I remember special mornings when my dad would take me to Emily's Bakery to get donuts, just me and him. We would order 2 "Clearly Canadians" (in the glass bottles) and any donut I wanted. What is better than one-on -one time with someone you love and look up to?!?!
Anyway, I hope these 2 spend lots of years going to dances and going on dates. What a lucky girl Lucy is to have someone who cares about her as much as Sten does.
xo. edc.





Comments
Post a Comment