Sunday’s feel special because we get to watch Midcurrent on TV!
Some happy things today:
1// a hot tub sit early morning
2// homemade bagels for breakfast, homemade crustless quiche with zucchini muffins for lunch and whole30 chicken chili for dinner= we ate really well today.
3// Sunday power clean. Cranked the Frozen 2 soundtrack, assigned everyone jobs and cleaned the house in 57:57. ⏱
4// family ‘deck of cards’ workout and of course Cosmic Kids Yoga.
5// family walk
6// lots of LEGO playing
7// sten and I put the kids to bed and sat out in the hot tub and it was so relaxing
Back to “school” tomorrow... I feel mostly ready to teach these kiddos. Hoping Sigge always SOME learning to happen....
xo. edc.
Some happy things today:
1// a hot tub sit early morning
2// homemade bagels for breakfast, homemade crustless quiche with zucchini muffins for lunch and whole30 chicken chili for dinner= we ate really well today.
3// Sunday power clean. Cranked the Frozen 2 soundtrack, assigned everyone jobs and cleaned the house in 57:57. ⏱
4// family ‘deck of cards’ workout and of course Cosmic Kids Yoga.
5// family walk
6// lots of LEGO playing
7// sten and I put the kids to bed and sat out in the hot tub and it was so relaxing
Back to “school” tomorrow... I feel mostly ready to teach these kiddos. Hoping Sigge always SOME learning to happen....
xo. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment