We eeked our every last minute yesterday and I didn’t have a chance to blog last night as I was SO tired.
Pictures and a couple sentences of the best day yet.
We played outside for hours. Moving from a walk, to bikes, to the swing set, to car wash, water table, more chalk... Lucy at one point said: this is the most fun time I’ve ever had outside!
Sten made a quick errand to Trader Joe’s and said he had to wait outside to get in so there was only 25 people in the store at a time. Crazy.
Days like yesterday make this feel do-able. Thankful for chalk and sunshine and Sten. Who was around a lot of the day to take A LOT of the load.
xo. edc.
Pictures and a couple sentences of the best day yet.
We played outside for hours. Moving from a walk, to bikes, to the swing set, to car wash, water table, more chalk... Lucy at one point said: this is the most fun time I’ve ever had outside!
Sten made a quick errand to Trader Joe’s and said he had to wait outside to get in so there was only 25 people in the store at a time. Crazy.
Days like yesterday make this feel do-able. Thankful for chalk and sunshine and Sten. Who was around a lot of the day to take A LOT of the load.
xo. edc.










Comments
Post a Comment