Phew. Where do I begin?
Sten (and a few others) worked incredibly hard on getting Midcurrent online this weekend, only for the online platform to crash for our 9am service. Completely out of our control (kind of like this virus-huh??) but a huge letdown nonetheless. Anyway. I’m proud of him for working hard to make this happen and a lot of people tuned in. I was in tears during the worship. Such crazy times.
Happenings today:
1// we were Midcurrent proud. And ready to watch this morning.
3// #chalkyourwalk. We did it! Hope our neighbors enjoy our little bit of encouragement!
4// we did a Carlson Power Clean— which basically means we cranked the Frozen 2 soundtrack and all cleaned as much as we could as fast as we could. We. Did. Awesome. And Olle even told me that was the most fun he’s ever had cleaning. 😂
Sten (and a few others) worked incredibly hard on getting Midcurrent online this weekend, only for the online platform to crash for our 9am service. Completely out of our control (kind of like this virus-huh??) but a huge letdown nonetheless. Anyway. I’m proud of him for working hard to make this happen and a lot of people tuned in. I was in tears during the worship. Such crazy times.
Happenings today:
1// we were Midcurrent proud. And ready to watch this morning.
2// I ran 10.5 miles while Sigge was napping and although it was windy it felt really great to be outside, running.
⏱ stopwatch was going!
5// We had a social distancing visit from Jessica, Amos and Olive. It was actually really hard. Sigge really wanted Jessica to hold him and Olle just couldn’t understand why we had to stand so far apart, outside in the cold. :( I almost feel like seeing them made this harder.
Look at Sigge boy reaching for Amos.
We asked at dinner what the best part of the day was and Lucy said: looking for rocks with olive. The whole 20 mins that they were “together” was her favorite thing of the entire day.
6//I told Olle my legs were itchy at then all of the sudden all 3 kids were smothering my legs with lotion and it was *almost* as if I was getting a massage!
Hugging my family tight tonight. So thankful that I have a house that’s safe and people inside to love. xo. edc







Comments
Post a Comment