How in the world is it Friday? This week is a blur of Coronavirus talk.
Here’s some weekly happenings:
1// I had to wake Sigge up to go to church on Sunday. Then after church while he napped I read outside in the sun.
2//Cousin day on Tuesday. I took my kids out of school and we hit up the Children’s museum, which was a BLAST
3// Olle doesn’t have a lunch box yet, so for his weekly “lunch bunch” activity at Bethel we usually draw some fun character on his bag. I should have been documenting! Because every had some good ones.
4// on Wednesday the van got an oil change and I got an hour to myself (unexpectedly). Our oil change place has Starbucks coffee, and the break in the morning was a good start to my day :)?
5// we hosted a play date on Thursday morning, and after everyone left, the house was clean and there was nothing for me to do except color with my guy while Sigge napped. Olle is such a little lover. He craves one-on-one time, and loves to color superhero’s and boy things. He constantly was saying things like: “that looks really good mom!” We hung our creations on the fridge and he went to school a happy guy!
Here’s some weekly happenings:
1// I had to wake Sigge up to go to church on Sunday. Then after church while he napped I read outside in the sun.
2//Cousin day on Tuesday. I took my kids out of school and we hit up the Children’s museum, which was a BLAST
3// Olle doesn’t have a lunch box yet, so for his weekly “lunch bunch” activity at Bethel we usually draw some fun character on his bag. I should have been documenting! Because every had some good ones.
4// on Wednesday the van got an oil change and I got an hour to myself (unexpectedly). Our oil change place has Starbucks coffee, and the break in the morning was a good start to my day :)?
5// we hosted a play date on Thursday morning, and after everyone left, the house was clean and there was nothing for me to do except color with my guy while Sigge napped. Olle is such a little lover. He craves one-on-one time, and loves to color superhero’s and boy things. He constantly was saying things like: “that looks really good mom!” We hung our creations on the fridge and he went to school a happy guy!
It’s been a good week. This weekend we are trying a new recipe, the kids have dentist appointments and birthday parties to attend and sten and I have shows to catch up on. Hoping it’s restful and fun.
xo. edc.







Comments
Post a Comment